In lieu of your regularly scheduled Thursday Things post, this week’s Thursday post comes courtesy of Lauren, who tagged me in the survey you’ve probably seen floating around Blogland for the past few weeks. If you woke up this morning thinking, “Boy, I’d really like to learn a bunch of things about Bethany today instead of listening to her random ramblings,” you are in LUCK!
Four Names People Call Me (Other Than My Real Name):
— Brittany. (Not my name. Not now, not then, not ever.)
– Lady B. (My breakdance name 😉 )
– B-Dawg. (This was more of a high school thing.)
Four Jobs I’ve Had:
— Blogger x3 (not including this one)
– Editorial Intern
– Camp Counselor
And my current job, of course 🙂
Four Movies I Have Watched More Than Once:
— V for Vendetta
– The Hunger Games
– The Spirit of the Marathon (night before the day before the marathon tradition!)
– More Disney movies than I care to list
Four Books I’d Recommend:
– Remains of the Day
– Requiem for a Dream
– The Cellist of Sarajevo
(These are all super heavy, btw. Well, maybe not Remains of the Day to as great of an extent, but I wouldn’t call any of these “beach reading.”)
Four Places I’ve Lived:
— My childhood home
I’ve really only ever lived in three places, unless we want to break this down to specific dorms/apartments/bedrooms in my childhood home. Haha.
Four Places I’d Rather Be Right Now:
Four Things I Don’t Eat:
— Baby animals (lamb, veal).
– Artificial sweeteners if at all avoidable.
– Squash, unless it has been detexturized (like butternut squash soup) and most of its squash-y flavor is gone.
Four of My Favorite Foods:
– Anything Mediterranean
– Seasonal fresh fruit
– ALL OF THE BAKED GOODS. Hahaha. Cookies, cake, brownies: gimme.
Four TV Shows That I (Have) Watch(ed because I Don’t Watch TV Anymore):
— Full House
– Boy Meets World
– The Big Bang Theory
– The Today Show
Four Things I’m Looking Forward To This Year (Year = Next 12 Months):
— Marathon #3, if all goes according to plan.
– Not spending all my disposable income on PT, ideally.
– Taking a WHOLE WEEK off for Christmas!
– Big changes, hopefully maybe possibly <– annoyingly vague.
Four Things I’m Saying:
— For sure. (Generally pronounced “Fer sher.”)
– Sick. (Or “siiiiiiiiiiiiick,” depending on the level of sickness. Meant as a good thing.)
– No, I won’t be home for dinner tonight. (Worst Roommate Ever award goes to me!)
– Sweetie (Reserved for cats and dogs, including my own, apparently, who I had never once called sweetie until I went home for Thanksgiving, when I repeatedly called him sweetie. I don’t know what’s gotten into me.)
Everyone and their blogging BFF has already been tagged in this survey, I think, so if you want to do it as well, consider this your tag.
Tell me something about yourself! Or make me feel important and just generally comment on anything I said 😛